Villa Le Roc is on a hillside just above the seaside town of Eze-Sur-Mer. The sea views are absolutely stunning. It's all about outdoor living here with a beautifully decked heated swimming pool, wonderful terraces and a superb summer kitchen which even has its own bar with panoramic vistas on the Mediterranean where you can sip your aperitif straight from the wine cooler.
Set over two floors, the interior of the villa has been designed with contemporary style and a few characterful and quirky features, always making the most of the stretching views of the sea. The kitchen has everything you would expect including an impressive AGA and there are large picture book windows that open on to a terrace with stunning sea-views. An en-suite double on this level also has its own balcony and beautiful sea views.
On the lower garden level you’ll find a TV den with comfy sofas, also an ideal playroom for kids wishing to escape the afternoon sun. The three bedrooms on this level are colorful and pretty with doors opening up to the gardens or terraces, some with glimpses of the sea. Extras such as air-conditioning throughout, Wi-Fi and satellite TV are added home-comforts.
New for 2020, the higher rental price includes a lovely 2-bedroom apartment set just above the villa. Enjoying wonderful sea views from every room, this is ideal for accompanying family or perhaps older teens. You can wander down the hill to Eze-Sur-Mer in under twenty minutes where you will find two beach restaurants including the exclusive Anjuna, known to be one of the best places to eat on the French Riviera.
There’s watersports on the beach, cafès and even a train station which will whisk you away to Monaco within a few minutes. Keen walkers can hike up to the stunning medieval village of Eze with shady squares, narrow lanes and mesmerizing views. Fine diners will appreciate the Michelin starred Chevre D’Or as well as other restaurants with amazing sea views.
There are four bedrooms at Villa Le Roc, 3 bathrooms and a children’s play area downstairs which has a double sofa bed that can sleep two guests. A separate apartment from 2020 offers an additional two bedrooms.
Parking for 3 cars
1) Villa and Apartment (14 guests)
2) Villa Only (10 guests)
Upper Floor (stairs up to the front door from driveway)
- Small entrance hall with guest cloakroom
- Open plan living and dining area with French windows opening on to a balcony
- Well equipped open-plan kitchen area with breakfast bar (seats 5), gas fired AGA range cooker, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, built in microwave, coffee machine and 2 wine coolers. French doors opening on to a breakfast terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower and WC
Lower Floor (stairs down from the living room)
- Children's play area with double sofa bed
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom including bath hand-held shower and WC
- Two double bedrooms
- Shower room with WC
Apartment Interior (on a level above the villa, connected by a stairs)
- Kitchen, fully-equipped including washer-dryer
- Double bedroom with sea-view. En suite shower room
- Double bedroom with sea-view.
- Patio (steps leading through the garden to pool area)
- Private swimming pool (size: 11m x 4m, 1.7m depth), open access with gates/railings security. Heated from April to October only.
- Garden with fruit and nut trees
- Jasmine pergola
- Children's play area (swing and slide)
- Driveway (steep) for up to two cars
- A/C throughout
- UK SKY Television
- DVD player
- Board games
- Washing machine and tumble dryer