Bizimle İletişime Geç
If you wish to rent a villa in the French Riviera
the key questions are:
- How many bedrooms you need (how many people are going to be staying with you);
- What is your preferred location (close to Monaco, close to the beaches, Cap Ferrat, Cap d’Antibes, Cap d'Ail);
- What are the dates of your stay (we usually rent villas from Saturday to Saturday. However, in high season, July and August, the shortest rental period can be 2 weeks);
- What is your weekly or monthly budget (please note that villa prices usually start at 7,000 EUR/week (smaller villas, a bit further from the beaches);
- Have you got any special requirements (villa with a helipad, villa with a tennis court, villla with a swimming pool).
If you wish to buy a villa in the French Riviera
or in neighbouring towns please let us know your requirements: villa surface, location, special requests (seaview, renovation possibilities) and your budget.